Saturday, June 13, 2009

UPDATES

It has been fun coming up with new status updates for Facebook. Of course, they disappear after a while, so I thought I might add them to this blog. That plus it makes for a very easy entry:

Myles Pinkney isn't sure that that these extraterrestrials are ever going to understand the concept of a 'coupon'.

Myles Pinkney likes the word 'anthropomorphic'. It likes him too.

Myles Pinkney is telekinetically restoring balance to certain portions of the Milky Way galaxy. Do not startle him.

Whenever I'm feeling down I just think to myself, "Myles, repair the pillow or get a new one".

Myles Pinkney is transmuting matter into energy. Though digestion is a less efficient process than nuclear fission, it is also less dangerous.

Myles Pinkney thinks "asparagus" might be a palindrome.
Let's see.............................. Nope.

A word to the wise: Never glue your pets together.

After examining the facts, applying scientific method and objectively looking at all the evidence, I have come to the conclusion that my uninformed opinion was much more interesting.

Myles Pinkney has just discovered how much more exciting life is with exclamation points!!!!!!!!

Whenever I'm blue I just take a deep breath, but I don't hold it for as long as I did the first one.

I often hear discussions of topics where the opposing points of view are explained, followed by the phrase, "the truth lies somewhere in between". This idea makes no sense to me. I don't think the truth lies at all.

Myles Pinkney feels that the demands of his vocation are occasionally overwhelming. He wonders if he would qualify to go into the government's Witless Profession Program.

Comparing art to religion, that's a science. Comparing religion to science, that's an art. But comparing science to art, now that's
a religion.

I used to think that one of my legs was shorter than the other, but I just checked and they are both equally short. The disturbing thing is, now neither of my feet touch the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment